Thermogenics are fat burners whose action is mainly based on increasing heat production. As a rule, all thermogenics accelerate metabolism, activate the activity of the central nervous system and suppress appetite.
Thermogenics are one of the best-selling sports foods, according to the Nutrition Business Journal, U.S. residents spend about $ 19 million annually on thermogenics, while the number of people with obesity is constantly growing in this country, and many who use fat burners do not get the desired results. Part of the problem is that the sports nutrition market is currently full of products that are completely ineffective. According to experts, only 10% of thermogenics contain working components, everything else does not affect the composition of the body. In this article we will try to objectively characterize thermogenics as a class of sports nutrition and give advice on how to choose a fat burner that will meet the necessary requirements. In addition, to get good results, you need to take fat burners correctly.
How to choose a fat burner
In order to choose a fat burner that is highly efficient and safe, you should pay attention to the following characteristics:
- Brand – try to choose a fat burner from a reputable brand. If you purchase the supplement from a private person, there is a great risk of fake. Some little-known manufacturers produce thermogenics, the composition of which does not match what is written on the package.
- Composition – analyze the composition of the additive. Often, fat burners are composed of inactive or completely inactive components. Estimate the dose of the components, they should be sufficient.
- Reviews – Read forums and product comments on independent resources. Testimonials from people can provide a lot of useful information needed to choose the best fat burner.
- Research – as a rule, all effective thermogenics have a sufficient research base.
Using only these recommendations, you can choose the right fat burner that will allow you to achieve your goals.
How to take fat burners
Experts do not recommend taking fat burners for a long period of time, because the body develops tolerance, and the effectiveness of the supplement is significantly reduced. In addition, if you take fat burners for a long time, an overload of the cardiovascular system may occur, the risk of other side effects increases.
How to properly take fat burners:
- On average, the fat burner course lasts 1 month, after which you should take a break for one to two weeks, and then you can resume taking it.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages. Thermogenics can be dangerous to health in large doses.
- Fat burners should be taken 2-3 times a day to maintain a constantly high concentration in the blood. Follow manufacturer’s recommendations.
- You do not need to take fat burners in the evening, as this can cause insomnia.
- The most suitable time for taking a fat burner is in the morning and before training. By consuming thermogenics at this time, you can burn the maximum number of calories.
Fat burner safety is determined by its composition and quality. Thermogenics can be harmful to health; they should not be used if there is:
- Arterial hypertension;
- Cardiac ischemia;
- Arrhythmias and other heart diseases;
- Thyroid diseases accompanied by hyperthyroidism;
- Some diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Renal failure;
- Liver failure.
If you have at least one disease from the above list, then you need to consult a specialist in order to determine exactly whether you can take fat burners. Otherwise, there may be side effects that are dangerous to health and even life.
Thermogenics most commonly cause the following side effects:
- Tachycardia (palpitations);
- High blood pressure;
- Arousal and irritability;
- Digestive disorders (diarrhea, flatulence).
Only some side effects are listed in this list, less often thermogenics can cause other side effects. Practice shows that with proper use and the absence of contraindications, the course of fat burners is not harmful to health. Almost all side effects are reversible, as a rule they occur 1-3 hours after the first dose. If you have any side effects – reduce the dosage of the drug, or completely cancel the dose.
Good research before moving to the buy supplements department in Balkapharm Online Store ensures that you don’t tend to the wrong steroid. Gender, age and other environmental factors are effective in manifesting side effects.