Danabol Tablets 10 mg Tablets 50 mg
PACKAGE LEAFLET: INFORMATION FOR THE USER / PATIENT
DANABOL 10 mg film-coated tablets
DANABOL 50 mg film-coated tablets
Read all of this leaflet carefully, before you start using this medicine, because it contains important information for you.
– Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
– If you have any further questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist or nurse.
– This medicine has been prescribed for you only. You do not have to give it to others. It can hurt them, even if they have the same signs of illness as yours.
– If you have any side effects, talk to your doctor you or your pharmacist or nurse.
These include any possible side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
What you find in this leaflet:
1. What Danabol is and what it is used for,
2. What you need to know before you use Danabol,
3. How to use Danabol,
4. Possible side effects,
5. How to store Danabol,
6. Packaging content and other information.
1. What is Danabol and how it used for
Danabol tablets can be used during protein synthesis, cachexia of various genesis, traumas, burns, pre-and postoperative periods, infectious and irreversible diseases, renal and adrenal insufficiency, toxic goiter, muscular dystrophy, osteoporosis, negative nitrite balance. Adjuvant in the treatment of tuberculosis, osteomyelitis, bronchial asthma, hepatitis.
2. What you need to know before you use Danabol
Do not use Danabol:
– if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance or to any of the other ingredients of Danabol.
– if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
– Additional contraindications are prostate carcinoma or male breast carcinoma, ischemic cardiopathy, severe atherosclerosis, hepatic and renal impairment, acute and chronic prostatitis.
Danabol tablets are not recommended for children and adolescents under the age of 18 due to a lack of data on safety and efficacy.
Take special care with Danabol tablets
It is forbidden to overdose recommended doses. When administering the preparation to women, the expected benefit and the possible risk of treatment should be evaluated considering the androgenic effect of the preparation. When the first signs of virilization of the patients (voice thickening, hirsutism, acne, clitoromalgia) occur, administration should be stopped to avoid irreversible changes. The preparation is administered with caution in cases of impaired heart function, high blood pressure, impaired hepatic and renal function, epilepsy, migraine and glaucoma (intraocular tension), including a history. During treatment, systematic control of intraocular pressure is recommended due to possible retention of sodium and water ions in the body. It is possible to alter hepatic function, so after a 4-week treatment schedule, liver function control is recommended. Before initiating the treatment, later on and during the treatment prostate rectal control is recommended.
In diabetes, it is advisable to adjust the doses of anti-hyperglycaemic agents.
In patients with malignant tumors the duration of treatment will be determined individually and according to liver parameters. Systemically control lipidemia and cholesterol.
Taking other medicines
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Other blood glucose lowering agents called antidiabetic agents and so-called coumarin derivatives used to prevent blood clotting may influence the effect on Danabol. Danabol can also potentiate the hepatotoxic effect of some drugs.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Ask your doctor or pharmacist an advice, before taking any medicine. Danabol should not be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Driving and using machines
Treatment with Dianabol has no influence on the ability to drive and use machines.
Important information about some components of Danabol
Danabol tablets contain lactose. Patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency (Lapp), or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine.
3. How to use Danabol
Danabol should always be used in the dose, in the manner and for the time period prescribed by your doctor.
The usual dose is the following:
Adults – initial dose 10-20 mg / day.
The maintenance dose is 5-10 mg / day.
Maximum dose – 50 mg / 24 hours.
Treatment cure – up to 4 weeks.
Repeated cure can be given over 6-8 weeks.
Mode of administration
It is given orally. The coated tablets should be swallowed whole with a sufficient amount of liquid. The tablets should not be divided, broken or chewed.
If you used more Danabol than you should
If you have taken or think you have taken more Danabol tablets than you should (overdose), tell your doctor straight away or get to your nearest medical unit. Bring the package or the medicines left with you.
Cases of overdose have not been reported. In case of abuse of preparations containing methandienone (administration of high doses as anabolic remedy) severe endocrine, metabolic and psychiatric adverse reactions are reported.
If you forget to take Danabol
If you forget to take a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if time for next dose approaches, stop taking the omitted dose. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
If you have any further questions on this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
If you stop taking Danabol
You must continue to use Danabol as long as your doctor tells you. Do not stop taking the medicine without first talking to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have any further questions on this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
4. Possible side effects
Like all medicines, Danabol can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Danabol tablets in therapeutic doses are unlikely to cause side effects. During the prolonged treatment, the following side effects (no frequency data available) were observed:
– Liver tumors. In the elderly – hypertrophy and/or prostate carcinoma.
– Changes in blood analysis, low blood clotting with haemorrhagic tendency.
– Hypersensitivity reactions.
– Suppression of gonadotropin secretion (sex stimulation hormone). In women – the appearance of signs of virilization (for example acne, hirsutism, male alopecia, irreversible thickening of the voice tag, dysmenorrhea, clitoral hypertrophy). Hoarseness can be the first sign the change of tone, which can be long lasting and sometimes irreversible.
– Amenorrhoea and inhibition of spermatogenesis.
– Gynaecomastia (breast enlargement) in men.
– Changes of libido.
– In prepubertal boys, frequent erections and penis enlargement can be observed, in girls – increased pubic hair and clitoral hypertrophy.
– Liquid retention with peripheral edema, hypercalcemia (increase of calcium ions in the blood) in men and women – atherosclerosis (pathology of fat deposition on intima vessels called arteries).
– Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite.
– Dysplasia of liver function, cholestasis (difficulty in releasing the bile), jaundice (yellowing of the tegument).
– Acne, hirsutism (abnormal hair growth) insignificant.
– The retention of sodium and water ions in the body.
Increased levels of blood biochemical parameters (blood urea, positive nitrate balance, hypercalcemia), especially in patients who follow a strict bedtime regimen, and in patients with metastatic breast cancer. Change (positive) of liver function indices. If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Reporting adverse reactions
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. These include any possible side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. By reporting side effects, you can help provide additional information on the safety of this medicine.
5. How to store Danabol
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Keep protected from light and temperatures below 25 °C.
Do not use Danabol after the expiry date, which is stated on the pack after “EXP”. The expiration date refers to the last day of that month.
No special storage conditions are required.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines you no longer need. These measures will help to protect the environment.
6. Packaging content and other information
What Danabol contains
The active substance is methandienone.
1 film-coated tablet contains 10 mg or 50 mg of methandienone.
The other ingredients are:
Core Magnesium stearate, Kollidon CL (crospovidone), Ludipress (lactose monohydrate, polyvidone, crospovidone).
Coat Copolymer of polyvinyl alcohol and polyethylene glycol, talc, titanium dioxide, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, FD & C red colorant N.40, quinoline yellow dye.
What Danabol looks like and contents of the pack
Round, biconvex, pink-red film-coated tablets. In cross section, the internal contents of the tablet are white.
The contents of the packaging
Danabol 10 mg film-coated tablets.
Twenty-five (25) PVC/Al blister film-coated tablets.
4 blister packs together with the patient leaflet are placed in a carton box.
Danabol 50 mg film-coated tablets.
Twenty (20) film-coated tablets in PVC/Al blister.
Three blister packs together with the patient leaflet are placed in a carton.
CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION
SC Balkan Pharmaceuticals SRL N. Grădescu str., 4, MD-2002, or. Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.
The manufacturer SC Balkan Pharmaceuticals SRL Industrial Street, 7 / A, MD-2091, or. Singera, Republic of Moldova.