|Active Ingredients||Quantity / Capsule||%, VNR|
|Zinc (zinc citrate trihydrate)||10 mg (32,0 mg)||100%|
* VNR – Nutritional reference value
Other Ingredients: Charging Agent: lactose monohydrate, polyvinylpyrrolidone, polyvinylpoly-pyrrolidone; disintegrates: corn starch; anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.
Zinc is an important trace element that must be supplemented by exogenous intake. Its absorption from natural sources (food) is conditioned by factors such as: age, use of diuretics, diarrhea, pregnancy, alcoholism, Crohn’s disease, malabsorption of the small intestine, short bowel syndrome, worm infestation, pancreatic insufficiency, strict vegetarian diets and anorexia nervosa. At the same time, its absorption decreases with the ingestion of phytates (found in legumes, nuts, seeds), calcium and phosphate. There is no zinc deposit in the body, therefore, the limited intake of zinc with food quickly leads to the appearance of zinc deficiency symptoms.
Zinc contributes to:
– normal cognitive function;
– normal protein synthesis;
– maintaining the health of the skeletal system;
– normal functioning of the immune system;
– maintaining healthy hair, nails and skin;
– maintaining normal blood testosterone levels;
– maintaining normal fertility and reproduction;
– maintaining normal vision;
– protection of cells against oxidative stress;
– normal fatty acid metabolism;
– normal metabolism of macronutrients;
– normal metabolism of Vitamin A;
– the process of cell division.
Internally, 1 tablet per day, preferably with a sufficient amount of water.
Food supplements should not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Preferably consumed before the end of the shelf life on the packaging.
Keep out of the reach and sight of small children.
Pregnant or breast-feeding women and people who are taking medication or suffering from a medical condition should consult their doctor before using this product.
Contains lactose monohydrate. Contraindicated for people with lactose intolerance.